Here in Australia, we’re lucky to have some of the quirkiest, cutest and most incredible native wildlife.
But devastatingly, Australian animals are being driven to the brink of extinction.
This is why we need you.
Koalas, platypus, bilbies and other native animals are facing the fight of their life and clinging to survival.
There are less than 100,000 koalas left in the wild in Australia, and if we don’t act soon, we’ll lose these beautiful animals forever. If we don’t act quickly, we could see koalas extinct within a generation.
But with your help, we can save Australian wildlife and ensure our beautiful creatures have a future.
Our FREE Native Wildlife Guide will tell you:
- How to live alongside Australian wildlife harmoniously
- How to help an injured animal
- How to make your backyard a haven for native creatures
- How to safely deal with wildlife you find in your garden
- How to be a responsible pet owner around native animals
And much more…
Sign up now for our FREE Native Wildlife Guide to learn simple ways to help save native wildlife and become a hero for endangered creatures!
Get the ultimate guide to helping native Australian wildlife!